Mexican prawn salad
This gluten-free prawn salad is an amazing combination of textures and flavours.
- Combine prawns, coriander leaves, lime juice, garlic, sweet paprika and half the olive oil in a bowl. Set aside for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile, combine the corn, tomato, kidney beans, extra chopped coriander, shallots and remaining oil in a large bowl.
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill on medium-high. Season prawns. Cook, turning, for 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium high heat. Simmer for 1 minute or until foaming. Stir in chilli for 1 minute or until butter is light golden. Remove from heat. Stir in lime juice and honey.
- Divide corn mixture among serving plates. Top with prawns. Drizzle with butter sauce. Serve with lime cheeks.
Originally published on taste.com.au